FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition
By w1z on
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Bull bar w/lights, Roof rack with airdam + lights, Black steel wheels, BFG t/a tires, Birnstein shocks, rock rails, spare wheel cover, subwoofer, heavy mats,trailer hitch, TRD stainless exhaust, traction, water resistant seats, premium gas or regular, tinted glass roll-pitch-compass-temp cluster, added a TomTom 920T GPS & bluetooth, a full-time rear view camera, & with my iPhone I feel almost human, well maybe like IronMan! smooth ride, add small spots to the side mirrors & angle them out further, add flat rubber cargo straps. I have no complaints. Get the 100k mi extd warranty & the expenses paid service. Highly recommend this version if you can find one. Breathlessly awesome. 3200 made.
Favorite Features
Sheer armored-truck, chassis ruggedness. Astute performance, stainless sculptured shifters, dual-stage air filter, common sense oil filter placement, great audio from my iTunes, not embarrassing as a Hummer, sits high for great visibility, catches a lot of eyes, all white with all black accessories.
Suggested Improvements
Got used to my prius camera need one std for this model. A multifuel motor. Challenged with warranty risk though the ruggedness mitigates that somewhat. Could use rain shields over the side windows. Windshield too steep for radar. Need a rebate to fund a taller garage entrance. 7ft with rack lights