2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: Teen Offroader

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Teen Offroader
By Jacob on

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall this vehicle is great. When I first test drove one I expected it to have a bouncy ride and be bad in the corners. Prior to this vehicle I had a 1999 Land Rover Discovery and it took corners horribly. Now the Fj takes the corners like it's a car. The back-up sensors are great due to poor visibility in the back. I bought the car with 80,000 miles on it and it still feels like it's a brand new car. The only thing it doesn't have that my Land Rover had was luxury, but if you want luxury that's what the Land Cruiser is for. I've had no problems at all and probably won't ever. Pulling loads is a breeze with the powerful V6. It easily pulls my two wave runners. Perfect affordable offroader.

Favorite Features

Love the back-up sensors, great upgraded stereo with subwoofer, and locking rear-differential. Excellent in snow.

Suggested Improvements

If anything it could have more power but Toyota has already done this with the new ones. Or maybe come out with a special edition that takes away all luxury and is basically is a old FJ40.