Loving my yellow FJ
By jimmyn75 on
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
After having an Element and liking the functionality but wanting something that could tow more and have a V6, Toyota came out with my ideal vehicle. I love just about everything about it. It looks like nothing else on the road, rides great, has ample power, and is one of the few vehicles I can stretch out my legs in and still drive comfortably. With the V6 it has more than enough highway power, and an tow as much as I need. The HVAC controls are HUGE, perfect if you are wearing gloves. I am really impressed by the build quality and overall tight feeling of it. Also the glove box on top of the dash is something I have not seen before, but is nice.
Favorite Features
The styling is great. I have never been stared at so much in my life. FJammer stereo with subwoofer rocks. The water resistant fabric and rubber flooring are great for the salt and snow here in MN. I can let my dogs in and not worry about them being wet or dirty, just hose it off at home.
Suggested Improvements
I wish it would take regular fuel. Also the view out the rear is less than ideal, thank goodness for the rear sonar. Rear seat legroom is somewhat short, but I rarely carry passengers. Also as with other Toyotas I wish the options were available as stand alones as opposed to packages.