2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: It is too COOL!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Base 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

It is too COOL!!
By theran9 on

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had my Fj for a week but I totally love it!! It is so retro but so new...it handles good and is so fun to drive..I have the 6 speed manual...fun fun fun, I had forgotten how much I loved a standard !! The Fj is sure a head turner...wow...I have had people follow me until I stopped, just to get a look. I think it is a vehicle that you either love or hate...I happen to love the old school look that Toyota has given it. My Fj is voodoo blue..and is so reminicent of the old fj40's...so cool..I love it, and the interior is so spacious you will not believe it. The model I have is a 4 wheel drive and has rear diffy lock!!!!.....let's see that on an Xterra...The Fj cruiser is COOL..

Rear diffy lock, rubber floor , waterproof upholstery, utilitarian interior, comfort, looks!, Toyota warranty 200000 km or 7 years whichever comes first!! And It's a Toyota..how can you go wrong...oh yes and the grocery bag hooks...love them!! The lock on the hatch is nice too!!!

Blind spots, no rear wiper on base model, crappy tires...which we switched right away to some all terrain T/A's, and all the hassle I get from people wanting to touch it, sit in it, look at it and tie up my time admiring it...It is a small price to pay for such an amazing vehicle..Good job Toyota!!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review