2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A Fun and Fantastic Ride!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

A Fun and Fantastic Ride!
By Psykew on

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car for both fun and family. All in all it has worked out perfectly. I thought it might be a little difficult getting an infant seat out of the back doors but I can do it even without adjusting the front seats. It gets up and goes with the slightest pressure on the gas pedal which makes it great if you have to zoom past someone to exit the freeway. Interior is really wide and you have a ton of headroom. Suspension rides like a dream. I take this crawling every other weekend and it takes every bump with ease.

Favorite Features

I love the roof rack! Great styling! Has a compact look with all the punch of a full size SUV. The drivers side jockey box in great for keeping your wallet, cell phone, GPS, or anything else the driver might need to grab at a glance. Cruise control is smooth and simple.

Suggested Improvements

More ambient lighting. when driving at night I can't see where cup holders are.(I've spilled my drink twice.) Needs a good place to mount a CB radio. Has a pretty poor turning radius. most streets need 3 point turns unless 3 lanes or more. There is SOOO much room in the roof, why not put a sunroof?