2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:
WHATARIDE
By WillieB on 04/09/06 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Ive only had this vehicle a short time, but the offroad capability, comfort, and ride are all exceptional. I really did not expect this new design to be so well conceived, but being a multiple Toyota owner, was not surprised. I do wish high test gas was not required, but so far, that is the only feature I would change.

Fun to be the First
By BrickMan2005 on 04/09/06 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well we went it to pick up our minivan for service, and came away with an Fj. My wife could not be happier. She was a van hater. This thing is very fun to drive. We have the Blue 6 speed manual and it really is a powerful rig. Ride is surprisingly good on the highway. Have not gone off road yet, but would be surprised if it did not perform great. Positives: the looks (everyone will stop you and ask questions), power is great, room inside is good. Negatives: Gas mileage is not the best (big surprise), premium gas, clamshell doors in back make getting in and out a bit of a chore for the back seat passengers, blind spots are huge, but mirrors are very good, so this is less of an issue.

It is too COOL!!
By theran9 on 04/09/06 07:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had my Fj for a week but I totally love it!! It is so retro but so new...it handles good and is so fun to drive..I have the 6 speed manual...fun fun fun, I had forgotten how much I loved a standard !! The Fj is sure a head turner...wow...I have had people follow me until I stopped, just to get a look. I think it is a vehicle that you either love or hate...I happen to love the old school look that Toyota has given it. My Fj is voodoo blue..and is so reminicent of the old fj40's...so cool..I love it, and the interior is so spacious you will not believe it. The model I have is a 4 wheel drive and has rear diffy lock!!!!.....let's see that on an Xterra...The Fj cruiser is COOL..

My favourite toy EVER!
By siobhan33040 on 04/08/06 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A veritable pleasure machine! This suv beats them all hands down. Great fun to drive around town. Can't wait to go off-road with her. Comfortable & spacious. Handles beautifully. Its' stylish good looks make it a head-turner wherever I go. Have had it three days & cannot believe people's reaction to it..... kids take photos of it with their cell- phones. Guys practically get run over while ogling it & women just LOVE it. It's a winner.

Love to drive
By pugman on 04/05/06 22:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I just purchased a yellow one the other day it is incredible. It constantly turns heads and gets lots of looks. Lots of room inside and with newborn twin boys it will be a breeze to clean up. Great performance and the Toyota name to back it all up. Incredible styling and lots of nice features.

Another great Toyota product
By toyotaman on 04/04/06 20:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

The vehicle speaks to Toyota's continued committment to quality, reliability, value and importance of carrying on an off road tradition with the highest integrity. A commendable achievement in itself that is only strengthened by the implementation of technology and ingenuity that allows us weekend warriors to drive to work in comfort and style. Well done Toyota!

AWESOME FJ CAN'T BE BEAT!!
By MelloFJYellow on 04/02/06 07:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had my FJ Cruiser for a few days, but make no mistake, it is one AWESOME RIDE!! Pictures do not do it ANY justice and driving it is, well, just short of BREATHTAKING! Classic, retro, good looks, incredible build quality, and everything you could want in a modern 4X4 is here today in the FJ Cruiser. Yes, mileage is not too great and the rear visiblity takes some getting used to, but all-in-all, the very best and unique SUV out there today, dollar-for- dollar. Just test drive one and you will be hooked, as I was. I bought mine without a test drive, that is how confident I was. And was I ever right. The best vehicle I have EVER owned, hands down! Just give it a try!

Cheap interior
By PenneyPearl on 04/01/06 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Cute, cute vehicle, which is why I bought it. I use it for business, paid cash, and can write if off. I will probably be trading soon. The plastic dash is so very cheap, as is the upholstery. For what sure be a rugged little truck, the interior quality is for little old people, who don't move much, or drive much.

Irritating flaws
By fred thomas on 03/30/06 21:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

About 17mpg of premium. Ridiculous tall narrow door mirrors. Very poor rear visibility. Thin plastic front bumper ends. Large turning circle. But performs very well, great suspension, sophisticated traction control, solidly built, great sound system.

Loving my yellow FJ
By jimmyn75 on 03/30/06 10:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After having an Element and liking the functionality but wanting something that could tow more and have a V6, Toyota came out with my ideal vehicle. I love just about everything about it. It looks like nothing else on the road, rides great, has ample power, and is one of the few vehicles I can stretch out my legs in and still drive comfortably. With the V6 it has more than enough highway power, and an tow as much as I need. The HVAC controls are HUGE, perfect if you are wearing gloves. I am really impressed by the build quality and overall tight feeling of it. Also the glove box on top of the dash is something I have not seen before, but is nice.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.