2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:
Surfin' Safari
By Surfinjoe on 04/24/06 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Three words... too much fun! Fit and finish are great, as always with a Toyota. Doors open wide and provide good access to the rear seat area. The base option stereo is just fine and with the Ipod jack, music selection is unlimited. The water resistant seat fabric is perfect for morning surfs and with the 4WD... Baja is just around the corner. Best fun I've had with a vehicle in a long time.

I LOVE MY FJ CRUISER
By Vickie Wilson on 04/23/06 11:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I first saw the FJ Cruiser on the computer last year, I loved the look of it and when it came out in April of 2006 I found a dealer and took it for a test drive. That's all it took, I'm hooked. I have the Voodoo Blue loaded with all the extra. I love the drive it gives you, not truck like but smoother and turning, you feel nice and safe. Hey it's a Toyota how can you go wrong... you can't. I just know this is going to be a long lasting vehicle. I'm driving in style. I love my FJ Cruiser. Vickie

Love this vehicle!!
By Pat Thomas on 04/21/06 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We have been waiting for this vehicle for about 2 years and we were not disappointed. We traded in our 2 year old 4Runner with not regrets. Love the 4Runner but Love this one more. Fun to drive. Handles very well. Power is great. Can't wait to take it up in the mountains to go camping.

Great ( land ) cruiser
By western6 on 04/19/06 17:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this rig! It smells, drives, performs like a land cruiser. This is my fourth cruiser.

It doesn't get much bettter for money
By pullygoalie on 04/17/06 21:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck has got some interesting comments in the week I've had it. One guy asked, `What's the room like in the back seat?' My response, `Not much, but my buddies will put up with it.' The key here is that I have no kids to stick back there like it seems some who rip this truck. My friends and wife said it's not bad back there, but they aren't 40 year olds with trick knees. ... This truck feels solid. It's not punchless like the Wrangler. It also doesn't have the comforts of a LR3, but this is a SUV in the mid-$20k's. What do you expect? ... The blind spots haven't been a big deal. (I'm young enough to be able to turn my head.) For a guy coming from a domestic pickup, I've been impressed.

I like my FJ Cruiser a real SUV
By ron on 04/15/06 21:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had two cars in my 21 years and this is the best so far, Thanks Mom. This is the new innovative SUV that says welcome to the era of creativity. Functional, comfortable, fun, big, rough, tough and right for me. A young up and coming adult with an active life, no kids, no wife just life and trying to reach a few goals along the way by graduating in 2007. This is an SUV that fits my present expectations of an innovative SUV and not a luxury type Range Rover SUV prototype.

Sun Fusion Rules!
By Pete D. on 04/14/06 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the FJ as a replacement for my 2000 Celica GTS that was totaled by a drunk driver. My priorities focused on safety/survivability but something as fun as my Celica; the FJ was a perfect fit. More room all around, my 4 and 7 year old kids love the rear- theater seating and now I can just hose off all the junk they usually leave in my car. If you're looking for luxury refinements, get a 4Runner or higher. Living in the OC, one dealership asked me if I wanted to install custom leather seats? Huh? The beauty of the FJ is its utilitarian personality and natural "good looks". The FJ may not "dress up" like soccer- mom SUVs, but it's better lookin' and kicks!

Bordeaux
By Sue on 04/13/06 04:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new car! It took a while to find the right one but I have it. You sit high, you feel safe and it drives much smoother than expected.

Great SUV!!!
By Veronica Perez on 04/12/06 19:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The drive on this vehicle is sooo fun!!! We have taken it off roading and it performed great you could barely feel the bumpiness.This is a such a fun vehicle to drive. And it has three windshield wipers!!!! And that's not including the rear wiper. I highly recommend this SUV. If you don't like a Hummer and don't like a land rover but would like something like those this is your SUV!!!

FJ won't disappoint
By Rachel Tellez on 04/11/06 18:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle handles great even on a very windy day. The three windshield wipers can be a little distracting at first. Taller passengers who sit in the back do not have as much support for their shoulders as the seats are a little short:however,using the headrest really helps. This vehicle is very fun to drive and its ride is very smooth. It is extremely easy to clean as you just wipe it out.The lights on the side view mirrors give me more visibility when I am driving down the street. The rear tire sometimes blocks visibility. My only disappointment was the gas mileage. While it is a 6 cyl, it uses more gas than my previous Toyota 6 cyl. Altogether I am having a lot of fun owning it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.