Used 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews - 306 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:

What a Great Car
By Rich Taylor

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love it, haven't been this excited about a car since my '79 320i. People stop by and ask to see it. Stereo good, feels safe, like the flat windshield, surprised at the comfortable ride, first road trip was 1/1/07 on Hwy 60 Phoenix to Amarillo (drove around Road Closed signs East of Albuquerque and drove past fishtailed semis and cars in ditches from snowstorm). Not bad gas mileage either.

Looks, agility, stability

I can't afford gas already, what's with the premium requirement. Lights bright at night, get flashed a lot oncoming cars think brights on.

It's big, it's yellow, it's fun!!
By rob

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

A real fun cruiser. I have had mine about a month and everyday am impressed with this vehicle. Incredible off-roader. Built well and should be around a long time. Handles the snowy Ohio roads just fine with 4WD and traction control.

Rubber floor. Big interior. All controls easy to reach. Lots of headroom.

Improve blind spots. A backup camera should be stock equipment. Install turn signals in mirrors. Offer heated seats.

Love my FJ
By FJ Mom and Loving it

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my FJ for 1 1/2 months now and love it. I have 2 children under 6 and we fit great in it. We have way more room than our previous vehicle (Jeep Liberty). I like how the back doors open. It makes it so easy to get the kids out in our garage. It drives great and is very comfortable. My husband loves the power. The gas mileage is better than our Jeep so I don't mind. I get about 19 in it so far. We get lots of looks and people stop and ask to check it out. I love that there is no carpet. It makes it very easy to clean especially with 2 children. I like how far you sit from the front window it makes you feel very safe. The whole package is great I would recommend to anyone. We love it!

Rugged inside, cleans very easy, comfort, style, and power.

It has some blind spots that took a little getting used to. The side mirrors do help a lot though.

Awesome - love it.
By cheryl

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

There isn't one thing negative I can say about this vehicle. It looks rugged and cool, but drives like a dream. It's solid, handles great, is comfortable, great stereo. I love it.

The rugged look.

none

Typically Toyota
By Larry Mc

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Of the many vehicles I have owned in my life this FJ Crusier is the most delightful yet. I'm 52 years old and enjoy this truck every time I drive it. After 13500 miles it still has given me no problems. Once again, way to go Toyota!

The unique exterior styling is my favorite feature. Plus it's a lot of vehicle for the money.

The armrests seem to be a little out of positon for the average person and visibality could be better.