2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:
FJ lover
By danf on 06/20/06 16:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Everything is great about this SUV except the mileage. The bodystyle is so cool.

Great handling vehicle
By 338win on 06/16/06 02:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The looks, acceleration, handles much better that the H2 and H3, great SUV.

Fun in the FJ
By Playa del Sur S.P.I. on 06/16/06 01:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned this truck for a week and can not wait to take it to South Padre Island next week. One unique thing about this truck is that not very many people have one, and you can build your own. It makes you feel great when everyone is staring.

I LOVE my FJ
By 1Dre'sFJ on 06/15/06 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the FJ two days ago and had to drive 170 miles back home. I had fun driving all the way back. After getting used to the blind spots and limited visibility through the rear window, I actually settled down and was cruising up to 75 on the road. It is mostly quiet, civilized and runs alongside many higher priced SUVs. My kids love the back seats and the suicide doors to get into the back. Overall fun factor would have to be a 9.5!

Fuel Mileage Not as Represented
By Bill Reynolds on 06/14/06 18:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I now have 2K miles on the FJ and one of my beefs is the very poor gas mileage. It is no where close to 21 mpg on the highway. I'm getting closer to 16 mpg on the highway and much less in town. The other beef is these are made in Japan - I took off a part of the bumper in an accident and the dealership said it will take 2-3 months to get the part shipped here from Japan - have to put it on a boat! My rear tire cover was ripped off by a bunch of kids - be sure and lock yours down. Other than that, I am enjoying the vehicle.

I love my FJC.
By FJme on 06/13/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my very first brand new vehicle purchase ever - and I am 37 years old. We bought the FJC to take to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and we are very pleased overall with the truck. The gas mileage has taken some getting used to - it's not great but it's not horrible, either. We are currently averaging 20MPG. We have a toddler, and we have zero complaints about the backseat, leg room, head room . . . it's all good for us. First new car, first ever Toyota - very satisfied customers.

Got Skunked!
By jcngang on 06/11/06 06:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our FJ is black, and with the white roof we nicknamed it the Skunk... we just added tint to the windows all the way around and love the change it made in the look and feeling inside. I originally considered a Honda Element, Nissan Frontier, and Xterra, but after driving them and then finally seeing and then driving the FJ there was not longer any doubt which one we wanted. We had to drive 600 miles round trip to get one, but it was worth it. I'm a photographer and need versatility.

Some flaws
By LandRover on 06/10/06 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been very disappointed with the FJ! Current Land Rover owner... don't think for a second that you're getting one of those for $30K. First impression driving, very WEAK on power. The wife's Accord has way more get up and go. Rear visibility is tolerable for GREAT drivers, for average ones look out. Cannot believe those tiny windows in the back don't even open, the back seat is like a crypt. Can't see anything outside, so much for an "off-road" vehicle. Storage space is also very limited. If ALL you will use this for is off- roading, fine, but it's no commuter.

Voodoo FJ
By wonderwidget on 06/08/06 06:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great truck, getting better mileage than EPA. Couldn't ask for more.

fj dream
By matt on 06/07/06 00:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I fell in love with the FJ on first sight. The exterior styling is what caught our eyes. then we test drove it and had to have it. It is fun to drive as it looks and constantly gets compliments everywhere it goes. And the toyota name means we have nothing to worry about when it comes to quality and reliability.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.