2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ECHO model:
The best little car in the west
By Debby on 01/01/05 22:09 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

After much study of the compact cars out there and trying several of them, I kept going back to Echo for the excellent comfort, especially the seat height for anyone with a bad back. As for the quality for the price, it is well made, handles so well, not wobbly at all, I am not sure what the Editor was driving, but my Echo is so responsive and smooth. Yes, there are cars out there with more power, but for a sub-compact car it has all the power you need, you can add all the bells and whistles you need. I got mine with the 15" wheels and it makes the ride so much smoother. I would recommend the Echo to anyone who wants comfort at a great price!

A great little car.
By happy echo driver on 11/16/04 02:03 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car gets great mileage and has decent power to boot. It's easy to park, but has plenty of passenger and cargo room. Handling and ride are acceptable. Exterior styling is pretty good, but could be better. Interior looks kind of cheap. I like the center-mounted instrument cluster because the steering wheel doesn't get in the way of the gauges. It's solidly built and won't squeak or rattle. The cd stereo is great. The Scion xA and xB are based on the same platform, but have much less cargo room with the rear seats upright. The echo makes more sense if you need to carry around four people and cargo.

I LOVE mine!!
By chell57 on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I adore my echo! Reliable, alot of head and leg room, gauge placement is so cool!!

Wonderful car to own!!!!
By recipepal on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my Toyota Echo I purchased brand new April,2000. It's a beautiful red color that still loos brand new. I'm a travel Nurse and bought it in my home town in For Lauderdale, Fl. and had it trucked out to Thousand Oaks,Ca for an assignment. It ha saved me quite a bit of money when the gas prices soared over #2.50/gallon.! Very dependable.Never worried about being stranded especially in a City 3000 miles away from my family.

Luv my Echo
By alienlady on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Ive had my echo since Jan 02 and i have never had a problem! Gas milege is great, even though it looks small it has alot of room inside, the only thing it doesnt really have good pick up speed.

Excellent
By Robert Connors on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

saved on gas and easy to ride in and comfortable and more space and roomy in the car.

The best for the best money
By Walace Langame on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I"m very please to inform that this is the absolutely best vehicle for the money, not only but as well a fun car to drive. Thank you Toyota so much! Walace R Langame!