2004 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: disagree with your review

2004 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

disagree with your review
By scooterbooter on

2004 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I own the echo hatch(canada).I love it inside and out .I'm 6'4 and have had no issues completely comfortable.As for the centre mounted gauges, my seated height usually interfered with my view through the steering wheel ,once you've tried it ,its always just there even while spinning the wheel.Handling wise i've driven everything from my old celica and previa up to new f-350 work trucks I can definetly say that my echo handles a twisty road better than anything in my experience its so light you can throw it in to the corners and go fast feeling confident that you can decelerate and manouver in a hurry.

the hatch version is a looker. getting 36 mpg city. centre mounted speedo, uncluttered dash. underseat storage drawer. best techno for econoclass- vvti, uphill logic tranny, all aluminium header and block, cold air plastic intake manifold ,speed sens. steering ,stand.abs (can.) ...

cant turn on the defrost with out the AC assist kicking on . rearview mirror's to big. sorry nothing else comes to mind and I really thought about it.