Almost perfect
By JB on
2004 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I drive this car in a congested city every day. It is perfect in traffic. I always feel "comfortable" with my speeds and I have a tendency to go over the speed limit, but it holds the curves good. I drive occassionly on a 65 mph highway and before I know it, I`m up to 75 and 80 mph, without feeling any scary moments. The only time I get concerned is on those "draw bridge grids". The tires may not be wide enough. The one thing that I absolutely can`t stand is the ice-cold air does not come on soon enough. I "melt" down before the air is cold. At least 10 blocks to get cool air. Evidently there is NOT enough insulation. Thank you.
Favorite Features
I can get into ANY parking space that I want to or I can make my own. I still have a dollar left in my wallet AFTER I fill the gas tank and drive 300 miles! I have trouble getting into Low riding cars, but this one is easier than getting in and out of a Cadillac!
Suggested Improvements
The steering wheel is too far away. I`m 5`7" and need the space for my legs and then my arms don`t reach. My arms get tired. The "position changing" on the steering column is a bitch to get changed. It isn`t easy getting my feet in without rubbing the top of my leg.