2003 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME!!!

2003 Toyota ECHO Sedan - Consumer Review

MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME!!!
By HOTROD_DUDE on

2003 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

WOW! is the first thing I want to say about this little car. I'm a car nut with a lot of them, I am also a power freak, but when the gas prices began to raise I had to get me a gas econo car, and that means little 4 banger car, YUCK!! I thought. I did my research on the best gas econo cars and the little Echo seemed to be it, so I bought one - WOW!! was I wrong, this car is the best thing I ever bought, I tell people its like a go-cart on crack, it's so fun to drive, you don't want to get out of it. The gas mileage is super, 2 trips from Miss. to Minn with the AC on I got 43 to 45 MPG on the HWY in town I get 35 probably because I got a heavy foot. You can't go wrong with this car.

Favorite Features

GAS MILEAGE!!, Huge trunk, Easy to get in and out (I'm 6' tall & 38 yrs old), center dash is cool, power of the 4 cyl. engine - one heck of a passing gear even a HIGH speeds even at 95 mph this baby flys!! I've been 105 mph still handles great!!, all the storage compartments are handy. Great car!!

Suggested Improvements

Can think of much, but some sort of a center arm rest, cruise control, more gauges. (But I guess its a Econo car what can people exspect, I know Toyota made a believer out of me.)