Great Car
By Amy on
2003 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I was all ready a Toyota fan with my first two cars being Camrys.I love my Echo.I bought it off the lot new.This car has been great, I have not had a single problem with it.I love the spunk it has and I live in Atlanta, GA where there are hardly parking spaces but my Echo always finds room in tight spaces most cars cannot fit into.Also driving in traffic is great because of the space issue- it can weave easily when needed.I love the truck space and small compartments.Any improvement I have suggested is petty compared to the overall package.After reading eveyone elses reviews I will have to say that we all have the same little gripes but I know that I am glad to have made this my 1st new car.
Favorite Features
Spunk, compact, gas economy, affordability, easy to drive, roomy for size. Trunk space, small compartments, cock-eyed dash...
Suggested Improvements
Larger side mirrors, fold down seats, clock (how could this be forgotten?), a tape player at least, cruise control, better aerodynamics (I have a roof rack and it is not the best fit), better paint (more coats?), does not handle well in wind, does not go up hills without obvious slow change of gear.