We Love Our Echo
By Newt on
2002 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
We have had nothing but good luck with our Echo. We get an average of 38 miles to the gallon and we have kept track of it since we bought the car. It is great! It fits my 6'5" father in the back seat no problem and let me tell you there are few cars that can do that. You feel like you are attached to the road which is something my husband and I really like. It has great turning radius! It is just plain cute! We live in a very snowy state and it hasn't had any more trouble than other cars. We feel like we are doing our part to reduce gas use. I wish more people would do that because we do have a hard time finding our car in the parking lot with all the huge cars surrounding it.
Favorite Features
Parallel Parking is so easy with this car. We can fit it anywhere and it doesn't feel cramped inside. It can fit a ton of stuff in it.
Suggested Improvements
The only problem we have had is that our town is very hilly and it could have a slightly bigger engin to get us up the hills. But if that is the trade off we get for having good fuel economy we are happy with is. It isn't a big deal though! We have plenty of get up and go for most things.