2002 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: Edmunds is wrong!

2002 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Review

Edmunds is wrong!
By gray mare on

2002 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love this little Echo! I have owned many cars over the years--VW's, Hondas, Fords, small, big and hot cars too. I test drove Saturn, Nissan, Hundai & Civic before choosing the Echo. The seating height, visibility and interior design is ideal for me at 5ft, 2" tall, but my 5' 10", 270 lb boyfriend drives it too. It is much more comfortable to get in and out of than the others. The bucket seats are the most comfortable and the gas mileage is great! I paid $11,400 for the car new(4-door) including air conditioning and power steering. Test drive before you rule it out. Read Consumers Reports 2002 Auto Edition. They highly recommended it.

High seating position provides good visibility and driving control and is easy on hips and lower back during long drives; the front bucket seats are supportive; comfortable getting in and out; location of dash; storage cubbies, gas mileage, reliable, no defects, quiet & solid.

remote control side mirrors