2002 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: Best car I've ever had.

2002 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Review

Best car I've ever had.
By bolvo on

2002 Toyota ECHO 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had many cars in my life... from Mercedes Benz to Volvos to Nissan and Hondas. But boy did I ever own a Toyota? Not until now. I'm 40 and I can tell you reliability and Toyota go together. This little car goes. 5 Speed Standard. 350 miles per tank!! That's driving all over Houston for 10 days non-stop to the point where you forget what the car rolls on! And finally you remember to look at the fuel gauge... why? Because after 10 days of nothing but driving you are no longer concerned about gas or prices or even worrying about re-fueling. Cold A/C... small; easy to change the oil by yourself, brakes,etc... cheaper to fix... and it's a Toyota. Yep, reliable (period).

Small - easy to fix; small but easy on your wallet. Reliable... lasts for years... longevity. You fall in love with a well made car. Except for the Made in China gray interior the whole car is nothing but a joy to drive. 5 speed standard.

Better interiors, put in some nice dashboard... quality has its color and it's not cheap. Gray made in China.