2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ECHO model:
2001 Echo
By Echo 2001 on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Awesome little car. Easy to drive. Great gas mileage. It is the best small car built when you consider price, performance, comfort, QUALITY, and RELIABILITY!

Echo Fun
By dalsing1 on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is great for fuel economy and it is really a fun little car to drive. Nice size for parking in cramped places with surprizing room on the interior. Easy control for viewing of all instruments without losing sight of the road. Like the center readings for Miles per hour, temperature and, fuel guages. Really a neat little Car!!

Love My ECHO!
By Kevin2 on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun little car to drive. Never a problem parking or driving in the city. People are surprised at the amount of interior space. I love having everything built in to the center console. I like how high the seating position is. Plenty of room for tall passengers and driver. I even enjoy the occasional visits to the gas station! Ha Ha!

ECHO can you hear me
By karma13 on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was thinking about buying a Honda but I am glad I chose the ECHO. It is alot of fun. It looks kind of like a Jetta but its better becasue its not a vw. I read the reviews where people didnt like the body so much but I love it.

2002 Toyota Echo
By Deb368 on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Although this vehicle's styling may be a little hard to get used to at first, I personally fell in love with it. It makes for an attractive car that doesn't look like the average cheeply made subcompact. In addition, it proves to be a reliable car that has good pick-up and is fun to drive. The only feature I wish it had was power locks, and perhaps power mirrors (which, by the way, some swear that the Echo has never come with, but were in the one that I test-drove).

Echo2001
By fcramas on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love this vehicle since it's a low fuel consumption

MY COMFORTABLE ECHO
By KJD on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

THE ECHO IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE CAR I HAVE SAT IN. THE "HIGH UP" SEATS MAKE IT EASY TO GET IN AND OUT. NOW WHEN I RIDE IN MY FRIENDS CARS, I FEEL LIKE I AM SITTING ON THE GROUND.

it becomes your friend
By wrgraham on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After 2 years I like the Echo as much as when I started with it. It responds quickly to steering inputs. It accelerates smoothly and strongly. Great turning radius and good visibility makes it so easy to park. Fuel economy is excellent. I agree that the car is not physically attractive, but that fades as an issue when you live with the Echo.

OK Car
By ARK on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota ECHO Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car mainly for its comfortable seating and of course for Toyota reliability. I like this car over all. But I am not very happy for the following reasons: Its low speed braking is good but at high speeds (say above 50 mph) its braking is very poor and I am much concerned to drive on highways. Especially for applying sudden brake. I never got gas mileage more than 33 mpg on highways. In the city I usually get about 28 mpg. So I am disappointed with its gas mileage.

foundi' out
By peter rabbit on 03/02/02 15:09 PM (PST)

none