2 door Toyota Echo 2001
By femme on
2002 Toyota ECHO 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
Good qualities: The 2 door Toyota Echo 2001 is a fun car to drive - it zips around, up hills even with the AC on. It also has a fantastic 3 in 1 stereo system with 6 speakers. It stands a little higher off the ground, especially for a small car, which is very helpful in this era of SUVs. I am a large person, and the Echo fits me well, with plenty of head room and no need for a seatbelt extender. I also find the dashboard set up (with the MPH in the center of the dash) to be easier to read than peering through the steering wheel, and I love all the additional spaces built in to the dash.
Favorite Features
Favorite features include: the 6 speaker stereo-CD system; the way the car handles in city driving - it's quick, easy, responsive; being higher off the ground; the space inside the car; it's great gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Bringing down the inflated price for such a basic car with no power locks, no antilock brakes, no side air bags, no power windows, and no power mirrors. Including a tachometer and a graduated engine temp would also be very helpful.