2001 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: Cute as a Button!

2001 Toyota ECHO - Consumer Review

Cute as a Button!
By sarah on

2001 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Roxy Echo for over 6 months, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I have a 4 door with all the optional features, and despite what this review says about the cost versus what you get, I think this is one of the most fun to drive cars on the market! A lot of people cannot get past the look of the echo, but I don't understand why. Even though its about the gas mileage, I love the look! Then again, I'm an eclectic kind of person who wants to drive something unusual and still hip. I also have to say that it's easy to get into-it's taller to provide more room-and that really helps because i'm not short! I was looking for an SUV, but fell in love with this echo!

Roxy Seat Covers (w/ roxy edition) - so easy to clean (they're wetsuit material!) The CUBBIES! So much storage for such a little car. My favorite is probably the compartment above the glove compartment!

Power windows. Technology has gotten better--hello, microchips--and i'm sure there's a way to work that into the doors.