2000 Toyota ECHO Consumer Review: Trust this car

2000 Toyota ECHO Sedan - Consumer Review

Trust this car
By luvmyecho on

2000 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan

I bought my little green Echo in August of the first year it was out, so I was a little worried as it hadn't been out for very long. However, knowing Toyota, my fears were few, and I felt (and still feel) this is a better value than almost any other compact out there. Roomy, great gas mileage, responsive, good pick up- I can hold my own in this car. It's true it can get blown about by a stong wind or a large semi passing, but I have few complaints besides that!

Love the placement of the gauges, it's actually less of an adjustment for your eyes to look at the center of your dash than below your steering wheel, the pick up allows me to pretend I have a sports car

I haven't replaced them yet, but I understand the tires are considered low- profile and are therefore more expensive. I would have loved power windows and wish the rear doors weren't so narrow at the bottom- kinda hard to get in and out if you're bigger than a kid.