2000 Toyota ECHO 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love this car

2000 Toyota ECHO Sedan - Consumer Review

I love this car
By cassandral on

2000 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with 114k miles. It is my first car and its perfect for me. I was shocked at how much room there is inside-it looks so tiny from outside. Im 5'9" and I never have enough leg room in my moms car-2000 Dodge Neon. In my Echo I actually had to move the seat up so I was closer to the wheel! But yet its also small enough that I can park literally anywhere. It handles really nicely on hills and on curves, and barely takes any time to accelerate. The trunk is huge and has a really cute secret compartment with the jack. I havent had this car very long so I dont know about the reliability, but the dealer gave me a free 3year warranty b/c even he knows nothing will go wrong!

Favorite Features

CD player, glove box, storage things under the wheel and on the sides of the CD player, dome light...I love pretty much everything about my Echo!!!!

Suggested Improvements

The speedometer is hard to read because there are only numbers in intervals of 20-there are just little tiny marks for 30 and 50, and it would be nice to have more windshield wiper settings instead of just high and low (my mom's Neon has 5 settings) but these are very minor things-its an awesome car!