1991 Toyota Cressida Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
My first car and its still running fine
By Marwan AlNusif on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Cressida Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in August 1991 and its running fine till today, Toyota should be proud of it.

a perfect luxury midsize
By cosmo on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Cressida Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle off a lot in early 2002.the test drive impressed me so much, I had to have this car.I would say toyota was 8 to 10 years ahead of the times on this 91 cressida. It's a really fun car to drive,takes curves great,the inline 6 cyl.has lots of spunk.I choose to drive this over my 2000 chrys.town/cntry.---I love this car!

Flagship Toyota car
By sultan alia on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Cressida Sedan 4dr Sedan

It is one of the best toyota that was ever made.

super nice.
By nomar on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Cressida Sedan 4dr Sedan

Was lucky to find one with low miles and service records -these cars' achilles heel is a poorly designed Head Gasket, which when fails, can cost upwards of $1,200 to fix depending how badly the failure, so make sure you get the history on the car and be prepared to replace this (if it hasn't already) before it goes. Since this was Toyota's top of the line and that few were made in the last years, expect parts to cost a bit more than an Accord but less than a Lexus. Overall a great car -and aside form the bland styling, nothing but compliments from friends. Recommendations: Get the cloth seats, ABS, Limited-Slip Differential if you can.