2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus

2014 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

S Plus Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus
By carstripper00 on

2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This cars is awesome! I'm getting 31 m.p.g. in town and it is not broke in yet! I can tell you that you will be wasting your time on a Honda, Mazda, or Nissan in this group. This Corolla looks sharper and is thousands less with a back up camera. The CVT trans. is really a great invention. I have 6 speeds and you can't feel it shift. In the Sport Mode I can move the shifter over to M and Paddle shift through 6 speeds. I am so impressed with the performance and engineering of this car Im tickled to own it. The interior is well laid out and again is nicer than the other brands. The car feels very solid, go test drive one and you will be signing your name on a contract.

CVT transmission, Gorgeous 17 inch alloy wheels, Fuel mileage, Interior lay out, solid feel, Handling and Exterior Styling.

I don't feel that there is anything that could be improved on with this car. It's the other car brands that are going to need to improve.