Used 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Great car
By Katarina

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Toyota corolla le eco safed my life couple days ago when I had very bad car accident and came out with minor injuries.

SORRY SORRY
By Linda Larkins

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I am so sorry I purchased this car without some one more knowledgeable than me to look it over. I paid cash $12,700.00 for the car and should have never did it as I purchased it in a rush and was moving across state in 2 days. Before I had the car 7 days I had to pay $179.00 to have an oil leak fixed, however the dealer is suppose to send me a check for the repair. I had many scratches on the paint, a dent under the right door, I did not see and my front under panel if it is called that on the drivers side has a large crack in it which will most definitely have to be fixed. I am so upset about my car if I could get my money back I would. I take pride in our cars as we have only had 2 new ones and several used ones. I was told this car would last me for a long period of time, but with these things looking me in the eye each time I go to get into it I do not think so. I only live on social security and the sale of my husband's boat and truck was the only way I had cash to pay for this car. My husband is in long term care and I am and have been his caregiver for many years. I will never have the money to pay for another car as I have had to move into my son's home to have a place that I could live.

Great
By Akm

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Stylish saver
By Kirk Camoriano

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a Toyota as a second car. I'm very impressed with the fuel mileage that has been averaging 34-38 mpg. The car looks great, but is pretty unremarkable in performance, handling and overall fun (then again I did not expect much of a driving experience or performance out of a Corolla)

Love this car!
By Tim in WI

2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car is about 16 months old w/ about 24K miles. I had the lane change indicator reset from 3 "flashes" to 6 - the dealer did it during regular service with no problem. The stock stereo is excellent, though I added a subwoofer to get the full range of sound.

I have no problems with the CVT engine. It's not going to blow the doors off most cars from the line, but I've had no problem passing people (which I do often) when I drop it out of Eco mode. I usually travel 70 -75 MPH and I average 40 MPG. The ride is smooth, maybe a little noisy on the highway, but typical for a compact car (maybe even a little better).

The Bluetooth feature is great, though it can occasionally be finicky when I stream music from my Android phone. I like the interior design, and passengers usually compliment the look of the interior. The LED headlights are awesome - firing up the brights is like turning night into day. The cruise control is well designed and I almost always use it when on the highway.

I highly recommend this car to anyone interested in a car that is comfortable, easy to drive, great on gas, and has a bit of power to it. It's not a sports car, but it's still fun to drive. Even after a year and a half, I still enjoy driving it every day.