Used 2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

zippy
By Mr.Kimball

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Love my Toyota Corolla
By C. Thompson

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was having to replace my 2001 Mazda MPV and was looking for something that was comfortable and easy to get in and out of. Was interested in a small SUV or crossover; however, I saw this little beauty on the lot and it had less than 6,000 miles on it! Took it for a couple of rides. Love the acceleration and the driver's seat is comfortable for me, though maybe a little lower to the ground than I would like at my age. Banking on Toyota's reputation and Edmunds' review, I bought it and am very happy so far.

Great buy
By Kody

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car overall great on gas and low maintenance car. Not top quality but overall a great gas car.

2013 S Special Edition
By shuhratpopal@gmail.com

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car brand new in December 2013 for 21000. Never had any problem with this car before this I had a 328 xi which gave me a lot of problems.
The car is small the back seats are not very comfortable but I love the driver seat. It is very comfortable.
Navigation is excellent.
MPG is excellent.
For its class I will give it an A.

My lease is ending & I am thankful it is.
By yoo

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

To get going on the freeway on-ramp, I literally have to floor it to get my 2013 Corolla LE up to speed of traffic. The shifting of gears jolts my car forward when trying to accelerate and I hate it. If I am going through a yellow light, I am afraid my car won't make it sometimes because of how bad the acceleration is.

I also had to get the radio and "sun roof open button" replaced because the white writing was coming off. I only had the car for 1 year when the writing started coming off and they told me not to use hand sanitizer and touch the writing...a bit upsetting.

Taking this car on trips is also upsetting because of the space inside. The car is very compact, especially in the front seat (Great trunk space though.)

This car is great for a first car, maybe for a new driver, but it was not for me.