2013 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Great car, GREAT gas mileage..

2013 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great car, GREAT gas mileage...
By sliverit on

2013 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've been driving a GMC Sierra as of late, and getting 13-15 mpg, so I really needed something for my drive. I bought the 2013 Corolla S to commute across Phoenix. It drives really nicely. Tight, responsive steering, excellent braking, good acceleration (especially considering it's a 1.8!) and a good looking car. I'm 6'2" and the interior is a little tight for me, but it's not too bad. I just drove to Idaho and back for a funeral, and I averaged 34 mpg. Long hours in the car aren't super comfortable, but overall, for the money, it's a great, zippy little car that gets excellent gas mileage and is pretty fun to drive. AND it's a Toyota, so it's gonna last! I would highly recommend one!

Touchscreen, rims (not hubcaps), spoiler, decent speakers, large trunk bright headlights, Bluetooth phone and music! That is awesome! Also lots of glove box storage. USB is nice too.

Auto-Headlights...seriously...I can't believe that a 2013, I still have to switch the headlights on and off. What the heck? No light sensor? That is just silly. Also, you need more than one 12-volt port. I have a cell phone charger and a GPS, so I can't have them both plugged in at the same time...Dumb... Needs a backup camera. There is a touch screen, so where's the backup camera? Also needs a trip computer. The touch screen is kind of a waste for just the stereo and the phone.