Mediocre
By frontier191 on
2013 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought a 2013 corolla LE after trading in my old car. I ended up with corolla when I wanted a Civic because of lower insurance and retail price. Biggest mistake ever. I didn't thoroughly research the car and its competitors before making my decision. The car rides OK. Very quiet cabin and good fuel economy but it's very boring and the styling looks outdated for a 2013...but it does the job. I don't think this car has a good resale value. Many of its competitors offer more bang for the buck and I'm seeing many of these corollas already for sale when it's barely 1 or 2 years old. Toyota is also redesigning the corolla next year so that'll likely further hurt its value.
Favorite Features
Blue tooth, touchscreen, hands free radio control, seats, heated mirrors, spacious back and trunk, remote trunk, and power steering.
Suggested Improvements
The '09 and '10 had better headlights. The refreshed headlights looks too skinny and shriveled up compared to the older headlights. I also don't like the center console that much. It looks to boring and the seat colors make the car look old...
By notoyotaagain
on 05/15/13 15:05 PM (PDT)

I am a "one and done" new Corolla owner.