2013 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Enjoyed it while I had it but

2013 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Review

Enjoyed it while I had it but decided to trade in.
By camrygirl2 on

2013 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

2013 Corolla LE w/ complete package. Cute, stylish & economical car. Was averaging around 30-34 mpg in town. Full tank gets you 400 miles + . Had steering wheel issue but the problem was fixed by dealership under warranty. Touch screen display not as responsive & had to push it a couple times. Entunes could use some improvement. The sound system is nice. Loved my sunroof. Sometimes it's much nicer to drive a smaller car because you can make quick u turns & fit into smaller parking areas. I really liked this car but it didn't have enough power for me. I didn't feel comfortable merging on to busy freeways/highways. Also space & leg room felt kind of tight. Other than that this is a great car.

Favorite Features

Body Style, Lights, Sunroof, Sound System, Economical. Fun to drive in town.

Suggested Improvements

More leg room. Entunes touch display needs to be more responsive. More sturdy door handles, the plastic feels cheap & easy to break off. The sideview mirror control needs to be on the door panel not under the driver's side ac vent. A little more power under the hood. The electrical power steering could be more quiet while turning wheel, almost sounds like plastic rubbing on plastic.