Don't Rush into it!
By mike806 on
2013 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I actually just bought a Corolla S a hours ago and I already regret my purchase, I should have gone with the CIVIC or the Sentra, better Gas, more power, more leg room and much better Dash Board Look., I did like the sporty look of the S model, but after a few hours I should have just gone with the Civic, 30 more dollars a month would have been definitely worth it.
Favorite Features
Sporty Look ! Nothing else really exciting about it, all the interior is pretty simple.
Suggested Improvements
Hmmm, where should I start, Updated Dash (maybe more digital, like the civic), faster 0-60, more leg room for front and passengers, like the Sentra.
By notoyotaagain
on 05/15/13 15:03 PM (PDT)

Totally agree with you. I bought the Corolla because it was $2500 less than a Civic, but I see why now.

By deking
on 08/19/13 11:53 AM (PDT)

I recently rented a 2013 corolla and I hated every minute that I drove it. The seats are uncomfortable, the ride is harsh, the engine and transmission are noisy and feel of the road is non existent. Compared to my 2013 Elantra it's just not up to the challenge. Do yourself a favor and take a nice long test drive in an Elantra before you buy.