2012 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: take a look at the 2012 Coroll

2012 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

take a look at the 2012 Corolla S
By padame on

2012 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I did my research. I test drove several cars that I was reading rave reviews about - the Ford Focus, the Chevy Cruze, the Hyundai Elantra, the Nissan Sentra (which was worth considering, although darn it no telescoping steering wheel) and others that didn't get the rave reviews like the Honda Civic, which was overpriced I thought and not too impressive... But I LOVED the Corolla S although you pay more for the S, and then I was almost in Camry territory (and same gas mileage believe it or not) but would have wanted the SE which is @5 more Gs than mine... but look at the Corolla. I love it. And I drove them all. gas mileage is AWESOME! get the sunroof for 400 more... I just trust TOYOTA.

gas mileage black interior sunroof cigarette port for my garman, USB port for my cell phone charger, and ipod round hole for my pod cable (sorry I'm no techie) so I can run all three at the same time (: I tested all the stereos and the small sedan class competitors, and the S has a good one; and I like it the display tells you who is singing what song on the radio great lighting for night driving Toyota lifetime warranty for powertrain, which I learned is the ENGINE and TRANSMISSION.... shout out for that, for the original owner.... so do consider if you are going to own your car for a long time... Nissan also has this. First two years free maintenance. loads of safety features and awards

does it have lower lumbar support? I don't think it does.... that's the only thing I can think of suggesting. Although don't get me wrong, it is comfortable.... I got spoiled in my previous Acura.