Worst car to drive in my life
By adriva01 on
2012 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
The design isn't my favorite. I guess the Toyota designers are the first to built the very first ugliest car in the world. I hope the reliability remains the same as in the past. But comparing my former Corolla '96 to the 2012...I can say the old one was much more better. I regret to not taking the time to repair my old Toyota (very friendly drive and also much more confortable) and getting the newest (awfull) version.
Favorite Features
Nothing positive at the moment. Still too new (already 4000 miles) to be able to say something about raliability.
Suggested Improvements
The steereing wheel should be ameliorate. Driving a very long distance is actualy impossible. You get tired after les than one hour drive. Impossible to use the commands for the radio at the steering wheel, without looking at it. More space for the driver legs is needed. Even the upper room on at the door is awfull. Just look to any Corolla before 2000, and you'll see, that the room was much more elaborate than the new 2012.
By gorzo55
on 11/13/13 06:02 AM (PST)

When you say that the car needs more driver leg room, I could not disagree more. I own a 2012 Corolla base model and I'm 6'4". This car has so much generous front seat room that at my height I don't even have the driver seat all the way back. I also own a 2001 Corolla and the same cannot be said. We also manage to fit a car seat in the back with little issue. I drive long distances in this car without problem as well, the longest being a 1200 mile round trip. Fatigue may be influenced by seat comfort but I think it is negligible.