2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Worst Corolla ever. What was Toyota thinking.
By sajsan on 03/05/11 04:22 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Test drove 2011 corolla (manual); this would have been my 5th corolla in 20yrs. As a die hard Toyota fan, Toyota has disappointed me beyond belief regarding the steering. It is a major issue; it feels like flexible rubber; it does NOT tighten as expected in any power assisted steering and dangerous at high speeds. It will be more serious with highway winds. There is pronounced body roll. In short, it is NOT safe. I walked away from a great deal because 2007/8 model was superior in safety and handling. I will send back a feedback letter to the president of toyota; they have lost a loyal Corolla customer – 5 corollas in 20 years of drive. Sales person thought i was joking about the car.

A Perfect Combination
By dt100 on 02/08/11 10:14 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We have a 2010 Corolla LE and couldn't be happier. Traded a 2008 Camry SE and have found the Corolla more than meets our needs in comfort, gas maileage, and overall performance. Not a luxury car and perhaps a little dated, but fun to drive and with two years FREE maintainance.....a bargain to own!

Perfect commuter car
By toyoworld on 01/20/11 14:00 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I looked at every car out there and to me the Corolla was the best for what I needed. Toyota is known for resale and engines that go forever. I put over 250k on my Avalon and its still going strong. The mazda's were to loud and will not last, the honda's were to much money and I will not buy a hyuandi because they are simply not on the same level in quality regardless of what they say. Kia Forte was sharp looking but drove and rode the worst of the group. The corolla is the best selling car in the world for a reason.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan in WA is:

$175 per month*