2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Just bought.
By tell302man1 on 01/08/13 18:30 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

If you look down this list you see my parents 2011 Corolla they bought new. They like it so much as do I. I just purchased my own 2011 Corolla with 20000 miles on it. A Corolla S 5 speed! They are the perfect little car! No complaints and they drive good! Don't believe the lies!

Best car for the money you pay
By ryt on 01/18/12 09:50 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I already have a 2006 Corolla automatic which we bought new and me and my wife love it. I always like to drive manual and this time I had a chance to shop for a manual transmission car ( my wife does not drive manual). I drove most of the cars in this segment and finally narrow it down to Civic LX, Mazda 3 I Touring and Corolla S. When compared to other two ( Civic and Mazda 3) Corolla S is less in power, but far superior in other categories.

Worst Corolla ever. What was Toyota thinking.
By sajsan on 03/05/11 04:22 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Test drove 2011 corolla (manual); this would have been my 5th corolla in 20yrs. As a die hard Toyota fan, Toyota has disappointed me beyond belief regarding the steering. It is a major issue; it feels like flexible rubber; it does NOT tighten as expected in any power assisted steering and dangerous at high speeds. It will be more serious with highway winds. There is pronounced body roll. In short, it is NOT safe. I walked away from a great deal because 2007/8 model was superior in safety and handling. I will send back a feedback letter to the president of toyota; they have lost a loyal Corolla customer 5 corollas in 20 years of drive. Sales person thought i was joking about the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Corolla Sedan in VA is:

$126 per month*