The seat is so uncomfortable
By iwishihad on
2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I had this corolla for a year and half with 18,000 miles. the worst about this car is that it hurts your lower back because the front seats are so unconfortable. I'm fit in terms of physical shape. Interiro is very boring and buttons are hard to reach. sound system is okay. engine noise is okay. The handling is little off because if I let go my steering wheel on straight road, it turns to right or left. The acceleration is slow than I anticipated but okay. I get around 30 to 31 MPG on 50/50 hwy and city. Although the meter reads 32.5 but I think it's inaccurate. I also notice a wind noice especially when driving on hwy. I wouldn't recommnad Corolla unless you want your back broken.
By lindat1
on 01/06/12 11:37 AM (PST)

So good to read these comments; I like the car because Corollas sit about 6" higher than our Honda Civic, so I have better visibility but I have found it uncomfortable also and I an short! I'm not crazy or a complainer! And my lower back is suffering after only a few days. Am thinking about trading up to a Camry after 1 week just for comfort, even though the mileage is worse and the size is bigger than I want.