Love my Sleek and Sporty Corolla S!
By thill357 on
2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
Being that this is my first car, I don't have much experience on owing other cars, but I can tell you that I truly love this sporty Corolla S! The exterior looks sharp with the alloy wheels, fog lights, spoiler; it completes the package! The black cloth interior with the super bright and sporty gauges are awesome! The black interior is much better then the tan LE cloth. The only thing I don't really like is where the digital clock is located. It really makes you take your eyes off the road. The engine has enough pep to get you moving; not crazy fast nor super slow. I have also been averaging 35mpg! Can't beat that! I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone! A great and reliable Toyota!
Favorite Features
Sporty looks, fog lights, spoiler, sunroof, black cloth interior, heated outside mirrors, optitron gauges, large trunk, AUX input jack, MPG, quietness, large back seat, bullet proof reliabilty.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I would change on this vehicle would be the location of the digital clock. Maybe some where higher up on the dashboard.