I love my corolla!
By povd on
2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I am going to give a completely honest and unbiased review since I have never owned a Toyota before. So I drive 15 mins on the highway to get to work. I wanted something that is reliable, fuel efficent, fun to drive, and still looks good. I love my Corolla. When I drove it off the lot, I was feeling like I made the wrong decision, but as I kept driving it, I fell in looove :] I have a 2006 BMW M3 Convertible as a summer car and it is very easy to go from that to this corolla. No problem. The fuel economy is awesome. 40 bucks to fill and I get 500-570 KM's on a tank that lasts 10-12 days. And the seats are comfortable for me. But yeah i have quite a few paint chips but oh well. It's plastic.
Favorite Features
Great fuel economy, reliable,stylish, fun to drive, quiet on the road, AUX for your ipod, sound system is good, comfortable seats, sunroof, navigation, push button start
Suggested Improvements
When accelerating my traction control kicks in which is annoying when trying to make a turn when you see a small opening. Prone to paint chips. Steering pulls slightly.