2010 Toyota Corolla 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Going from a Truck to

2010 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

LE Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Going from a Truck to a Sedan
By ELS on

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was looking for a car with good gas mileage and reliability. I drove a 1997 Ford F-150 for several years, and the gas and maintenance was putting a dent in my checkbook. I researched and test drove 3 cars: Honda Fit, Hyundai Elantra, and the Toyota Corolla. All fit into my price range of 15000-19000. It was close between the Hyundai and Toyota, but I chose the Corolla. It came down to reliability and dependability. Plus, they're both priced about the same. I've had my Corolla LE (keyless entry and cruise control) for about a week. This was my first time purchasing a car and I order through Carsdirect.com because I didn't want to deal with hassling. I got a good deal; paid 16.2.

Favorite Features

Handles nicely. Backseat has plenty of room. Great storage places and Trunk space is big. Good Tires. Also, I received a better rate on car insurance b/c of the safety features the Corolla has.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger armrest. More horsepower. The dashboard should display the weather, MPG, time, etc. SEPARATELY. I shouldn't have to press a button several times to get the info. And IMO, Bluetooth should be standard.