Excellent Budget Purchase
By Phil T on
2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
If you are looking for a high mileage, sporty, reliable commuter, this is the car for you. I went through 3 months of research on the Honda Civic, Mazda 3, and this car. For the money, my needs as a 70 mile commuter a day, Toyota reliability. The decision was easily made. I love the look of the car looks much better than the smiley Mazda or the alien looking Civic. Some notes to those that read other peoples review. The suspension is sport tuned so the steering is a little light at first but with a little break in the steering is more weighted and is easy to drive.
Favorite Features
Out of the three cars I mentioned road noise was lowest for this car which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Excellent mpg ~ 40, very good build quality I had everything checked over by a mechanic, love the look, price.
Suggested Improvements
The price I got for the car $16,995 for the S model, sunroof, etc. was great, but I wish body side molding came standard instead of accessory, the clock on the bottom is driver usable but could be positioned better.