Best BANG for the buck!
By azghsthntr on
2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I traded in my 2001 Nissan Xterra for a 2010 Toyota Corolla for $13.2 with 39k miles two weeks ago. I wasn't too excited about it at first as I love trucks, but going from filling up every four days to once a week, I cant beat that! I am averaging about 32 mpg with 90% freeway driving. The digital dash options to view avg mpg, temp, time, and current mpg is nice. A/C blows excellent which is a must in this Arizona heat. Radio sound is nice. Motor runs strong for this little four banger. Interior looks and feels cheap, but I can sacrifice that for a more dependable engine any day of the week! We will be taking it for our first road trip this Memorial Day, should be fun and nice drive.
Favorite Features
Smooth ride, sleek updated looking controls. Comfortable seats. Minimal road noise. Trunk and interior storage space. User friendly.
Suggested Improvements
Upgrade on the interiors. Door handles and other plastic features look and feel cheap.
By retired744
on 06/17/12 08:18 AM (PDT)

I totally DISAGREE with the above comment: "Minimal road noise"! This reviewer has only had the car for "two weeks", and has not yet taken his "first road trip". At 65mph to 75mph, and a long highway drive, this car is VERY tiring, due to excessive road noise. This car if fine as a daily commuter vehicle, but buy something else, if you like quiet . I do agree with the assessment of the interior. It is very cheap looking plastic.