2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Nice car (when parked)
By Tony the test driver on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a nice car in the S trim. Body kit makes amazing job beautifying this fairly dull car. Only grill remains dull. It is so smooth for a small car, you don't feel if it moves. But this is not enthusiast's car. It has no soul. You may accelerate hard but there is no feel of it. Steering is questionable. Interior is great besides some hard plastic in "should be soft" places, cheap controls and questionable location of the clock. Big trunk. Nice seats. Decent legroom in the back and suitable middle spot with flat floor beneath.

Weird steering
By welcomeback? on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a 2010 Corolla S 2 days ago. Great around town but very disturbing on the highway because it wanders all over. I only test drove the car in town. Now I don't want to use it for a commuter car. I'm wondering if it was damaged in transit or something. It will not track straight!

Nice car
By kevin on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Nice car. Needs better interior quality. Compared to 2008 model 2010 le is heavier and slower on highways. Overall good car

Now has Steering Fixed
By Vic Scales on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I HAD the steering problem many complain about. There is a TSB where they fix it by swapping out the steering computer and now the car is GREAT. Before that I thought I had to get rid of it. Now I LOVE the car and have about 17,000 miles on it.

Deal of the year
By NEPA GUY on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2010 Toyota corolla still has the stigma of the acc. problem that has been fixed earlier in the year. Which means unheard of deals. I got invoice price plus an additional $2000 off and 0% financing. I got the 2010 corolla s model with almost every option/blue tooth/moonroof. My bottom line was less then 16,000 with tax/tags out the door. As far as the drive. I love it. 0-60 in 8.5 seconds. Who cares. I am not a nascar driver. I never have a problem accelerating up hills nor passing at anytime. I have the 5 speed and it is fun to drive. This is my 3rd corolla. And I am sure will have no problem going 200k plus in miles. Deal of the year. Hurry you have a few months left.

Steering Fixed ! TSB
By Vic S on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have 17,000 miles on the car. At first the STEERING on center wandering was TERRIBLE on long trips over 60mph. Toyota came out with a fix (TSR involved changing the steering computer) and it's now a great car. Before that fix I felt I'd have to get rid of the car! I also own a 2004 Honda Accord and 2008 Honda Accord (both manual transmissions). The Corolla now drives similar to the Accords, which I very much like. The 1.8L engine is nice with the manual transmission. The manual makes it a JOY to drive. It's NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness) is far superior to the civic & NO Kiddy Digital Speedometer. The ride is more like my 04 Accord, which is very good.

EPS review
By BTC on 09/07/10 12:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Very poor road feel. The EPS needs to be tuned for better handling characteristics.

Nothing's perfect but this car is close
By The Pope on 09/04/10 21:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My wife just completed a trip and averaged 46 mpg according to the cars display window. a lot more than we thought we would get. Some people on this review page are very hard to please. This is a very nice car, I only have trouble getting into it. I'm not the tallest guy on the block but I have to work on getting into it. Our local dealer is hard to deal with, so went out of town. he is always telling me he pays the same as the other dealers, but I have to remind him he doesn't sell as low as the other dealers. We like the car, fun to drive. We just are hopeful for many miles of out of it.

It is what it is and I LOVE it!
By Teresa on 08/26/10 11:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I read all these reviews before I bought my car and was a little turned off. So glad that I didn't listen! I love my new car! I have had it for about 3 days. It is what it is. No you are not gonna get a race car, but you trade off with good gas mileage!

Good car for the price
By Corners on 08/23/10 12:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Leased a 2010 Corolla S (auto) to have reliable, trouble free, safe transportation for the next 3 years. I have a second kid on the way, and while my car is not the "family" car (wife drives a Sienna), there are still times we need to use my car, and the Mustang just isn't going to work with a rear facing car seat. ;) Anyways, the car is very comfortable to drive, but in no way exciting. It's basic transportation, and does well at this. The looks are sporty, but that's as far as the sportiness goes. Power is adequate, but lacking. The 4 speed transmission is outdated compared to the competition. The rated city fuel economy is optimistic. 24 mpg city is reality.