Used 2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Great Car
By Thom

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have not had any problems with the steering as others claim. I have 6000 miles on mine and it has been trouble free. I owned a 2003 S with manual shift and really liked it, so I bought the 2010. The seat fabrics are a vast improvement over the 2003. These are much easier to vacuum.

Favorite Features

Radio controls on steering wheel, Ipod connectivity, double glove box.

Suggested Improvements

Move the clock! Make the center armrest a bit longer and a bit higher.

The sport is fine!
By corolla sport

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My s is great. Very quiet smooth ride handles great. I have had no problems with it so far. My mpg average at 37. My wife loves it. I paid 18,000 @ 0% for 60 months it's worth it get an s not the le. I've heard they have more issues. Negatives the wind does push it a little but if you can't handle that you really should have your license taken, needs a little more horse power but hey what do you expect is a 1.8 with excellent gas mileage. Get the s with a sun roof its really quiet even with the roof back

Favorite Features

body style

I love this car!
By Jim

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had none of the problems that I have seen in these reviews. I suspect that most are made up by haters that don't even own one. 39.5 MPG, quiet, very comfy, and damn good looking.

Favorite Features

MPG, looks, comfort, quiet (no squeaks), safety.

Suggested Improvements

Adjustable Intermittent wipers standard. Cruse control standard. 5 speed automatic.

Can't ever go wrong with a toyota!
By Adam Turner

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Toyota Corolla will be the only car you will ever need! EXCELLENT Vehicle! Toyota builds them with superior quality, and dedication. I recommend buying any Toyota product no matter what your looking for! I have driven the cobalt, focus and malibu, and they cant compete! I love this car!

Favorite Features

6 disc cd changer with ipod port, mpg estimator, great steering, awesome handling, plenty of power for everyday driving, looks great! especially the s and xrs models look great!

Suggested Improvements

Put the clock back up toward the top of the cd player, and make the back seat cup holders a little stronger!

Best Car for the money.
By Lukasz

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We picked up this nice little Corolla LE 1.8 Gray last week. So Far so good, we like the color, engine size, comfort, electric steering witch is so light. We put 200 miles on it so far and we have no problems like other people have described. My wife loves this new car. There are only two little things that bug me. One is the clock it is definitely too low there is a lot of space to move it higher and the other thing is that it doesn’t have a place for sun glasses. But besides this the car is grate and it sips gas! For what we paid we don't expect more or less, just perfect.

Favorite Features

Fuel economy, comfort, safety, electric steering, color engine size

Suggested Improvements

clock could be higher and a compartment for sun glasses