Used 2010 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 205 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Could not be happier
By tituschas

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Took advantage of big discount and cash back to buy my first Toyota. Fun to drive, have not experienced ANY of the issues that others have noted. Gets great mileage, loaded with safety features and very nice styling. Buy it!

Unacceptable
By Farrell

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was so excited to buy this beautiful car. Great features and nice look. However, the car's defining characteristic is its potentially life-threatening steering problem. The car feels like it's in a high wind at 60 mph, and driving at 75 mph is downright harrowing. Repeatedly veered near other high-speed traffic on I5. At one point I found myself about 3 feet into the HOV lane before I could correct it. Requires constant vigilance to stay in my own lane, and after 160 miles my hands and arms ached. Very, very scary. Visibility for reversing and checking driver-side traffic is bad. The most important thing I can say here is test drive this car on the highway at 70 mph or don't buy it at all.

Bluetooth, fuel information display, 2 12v outlets (although one is in a stupid place near the shifter), safety features, heated mirrors, adjustable steering wheel, cruise control, keyless entry/trunk pop

Intermittent wipers are too fast Stop integrating car stereos into the dash--can't easily replace the lame CD player Better cloth upholstery (it squeaks, wrinkles, collects lint) Bluetooth in all 4 speakers for mp3 players (it's only in front 2) Adjustable head rests--these push my head forward

Worth the money
By Brad

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Well built car, excellent mileage and decent standard features. plenty of room and comfortable car. Toyota improve your steering please, it's awful. Get better brakes too and give some more low end power to your 1.8. who puts the clock down by the shifter? other than that i strongly suggest buying one.

standard safety features

steering, brakes, standard 5spd auto, clock, more low end torque

Best Purchase I've ever made
By RicenBeans

2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is not just economical and reliable, but it's also beautiful and fun to drive! I'm 20 years old and just got my 2nd corolla 2 days ago. My first one was a 2005. What a huge upgrade in features Toyota made. Absolutely wonderful vehicle for the price.

Sunroof, Power everything, lights, overall style of the car, kinda looks expensive!

None! Its perfect!

Best for you money
By Best 4 my Money

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I get a 2010 Corolla Le. I love it. I paid $15,422 for trust is the best for this you money. Fun to drive very good in gas this car do a miracle in the hwy nothing better for my money.

5 stars safety system

I have no complaints about this car.