2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Moving down or up?
By ExMR2 on 11/28/09 21:48 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just totaled a 2001 MR2 Spyder and bought a new 2010 corolla S instead. I have driven normal corolla and wasn't expecting much out of the S model, but I was surprised. It was well rounded and much nicer. It is not by any means fast, but it does way better than you would expect a 132hp sedan to do. Overall the look is great, awesome gas mileage, and an unbelievably good interior for the price I paid (which I got one hell of a deal). If you are looking at one but the name "corolla" scares you off, give it a shot anyway, you might be surprised.

Bread and Butter Car
By Grandpa on 11/28/09 17:17 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

After many test drives, I narrowed the field to the Kia Forte and the Toyota Corolla. I judged the Corolla's seats to be more comfortable, and that's very important and very personal. Overall, the Corolla is quite competent and well mannered. It's quiet on the highway. It is sufficiently peppy, and handles well. Between the seat controls and the tilt and telescoping steering wheel, I can get quite comfy in the driver's seat. I also know for a fact that the anti-lock brakes work very well.

A satisfied customer so far {2months}
By morgan on 11/25/09 14:53 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I traded my Camry in for the Corolla as I like the ease of maneuvering a smaller car. It is too bad that some " expert" reviewers find the Corolla a turnoff because of the electric steering. It is a little different but perfectly acceptable. Also some reviewers complain of lack of power. I've been pleased so far.

Back Pain
By BWC on 11/23/09 11:24 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Even though specs say car is bigger, it seems smaller inside; feel crunched. All Corollas have slanted seats (toward back, fall into a "V" shape) which kills the back unless you use a slanted cushion. I'd like to know who designs cars and why don't they get consumer's input?

Solid Economy Car
By NYCCT on 11/20/09 07:32 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Overall happy with the vehicle. Repeat Toyota buyer, but did switch one vehicle to Honda FIT this year.

Very pleased
By dvd0060 on 11/17/09 10:56 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

For the money this car is fantastic! The 1.8 liter engines has plenty of get up and go (I was surprised!) great breaks, handling is light and steering was quick and accurate (made it kinda fun to drive). The seats are comfy and there's plenty of room inside. Stability and trac are standard! This car feels more substantial the you might imagine. Low road noise and very absorbent ride, all help make the car feel like quality.

American Built Beauty
By Paul K on 11/12/09 06:12 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2010 Corolla XLE is a solid American-built car. The improvements over the previous generation are monumental; It is like driving an entry level Lexus for $20K, but with good fuel economy. Hugs the road. Not a single rattle, squeak, or clank to be heard. Roof is a bit too low for tall people. Sunroof, auto-climate control, and navigation are nice touches.

Pleasantly Surprised
By cf on 11/08/09 17:48 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second corolla and it is a solid car. Great mpg and more comfortable than I expected! The 1.8 is as good as it gets for an economy car and the sport look is outstanding. Got the package discount and what a difference that makes! The ride is steady and sure and the feel is vague at highway speed but that will take getting used to. Cheap plastic but this car stickered for the same as my 99 corolla with more features!

Extremely happy
By CEM on 11/06/09 11:14 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I felt compelled to write a review after reading Edmund's statements about Corolla being last in some survey. I truly am extremely happy. Averaging 30mpg combined hwy/local. Very nice look external and internal. Seats more comfortable than the Civic which I previously owned. Quiet. Handles tremendously well. Accelerates smoothly including uphill. Auto shifts smoothly. Multi-CD player sounds great. It's the smooth ride I think really impresses and the nice design. Then just add the quality - confidence this will last 100-200k miles or more.

Really well designed car, efficient.
By Matt S. on 11/02/09 05:26 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My Dad still drives his '94 Camry. So when I wanted a reliable car, I went with Toyota. The 2010 Corolla LE is fantastic. Very aesthetically pleasing design, comfortable seats with height adjustment. TONS of standard safety features (A big selling point), good enough engine with unbelievable fuel efficiency. A great AM/FM/CD/Aux sound system comes standard, as well. I did not encounter a very touchy steering wheel at all. It controls very well. The brakes are responsive and stopped me quickly in wet conditions without a skid. The abundance of standard airbags and ABS makes me more comfortable to transport friends or family.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan in VA is:

$114 per month*