Used 2010 Toyota Corolla LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

2010 Corolla LE
By achk

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This has been an overall excellent vehicle. I bought the car new and have put 46,000 miles on it with not a single hiccup. I've never had any issues with rattling or road noise or even recalls and other strange mishaps as others have mentioned. Although this vehicle has been properly maintained by me and not the dealer. My original breaks even still have life left to them and tire wear is uniform. I'm 5'11" and it fits me perfectly, although my only complaint is that the seats are horribly uncomfortable and collect so much static and lint that I gave up trying to keep up. Although fabric softener helps with the static.

So far so good
By taram21

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my certified 2010 Corolla about 2 months ago with 36000 miles on it.This was defiantly not my first choice when searching for a new car but it was in my price range and I thought it was cute so I went ahead. I drive 80 miles round trip to work every day and so far it's been great. However I do have a few complaints. The seats are not comfortable at all! They also collect lint like another review said. The interior is really boring in my opinion and it is really hard to see the clock. Overall it is cute and fun but I wish I had waited and found something better

Don't Waste Your Time or Money!
By cdh0730

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2010 Corolla LE. The entire dash, the doors and the back rattle BADLY. If I go over a bump in the road, it sounds like the car is literally going to fall apart. We have had to have the rotors replaced or turned about six times now. This car barely has 60k miles on it! I have a 2001 Ford (with 160k miles) and I have replaced the rotors ONCE. We are also about to put on the third set of tires. Each time I go to the dealership, there is yet another recall. The interior design on this car is horrible, and don't even get me started on the seat fabric! There is four year old lint on my seats that I have given up on. Save yourself the hassle, and don't buy this piece of junk!

Gas mileage.

Toyota has already improved upon the Corolla with the 2014 release. I rented one while my Corolla spent the day at the dealership for it's many problems and was very pleased. Needless to say, I did NOT want to get my piece of crap back!

I love my corolla!
By povd

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am going to give a completely honest and unbiased review since I have never owned a Toyota before. So I drive 15 mins on the highway to get to work. I wanted something that is reliable, fuel efficent, fun to drive, and still looks good. I love my Corolla. When I drove it off the lot, I was feeling like I made the wrong decision, but as I kept driving it, I fell in looove :] I have a 2006 BMW M3 Convertible as a summer car and it is very easy to go from that to this corolla. No problem. The fuel economy is awesome. 40 bucks to fill and I get 500-570 KM's on a tank that lasts 10-12 days. And the seats are comfortable for me. But yeah i have quite a few paint chips but oh well. It's plastic.

Great fuel economy, reliable,stylish, fun to drive, quiet on the road, AUX for your ipod, sound system is good, comfortable seats, sunroof, navigation, push button start

When accelerating my traction control kicks in which is annoying when trying to make a turn when you see a small opening. Prone to paint chips. Steering pulls slightly.

The Spartan of the economy cars.
By stinkymcdugan

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is not a sports car, nor is it a luxury car. It's a compact car that happens to be fun to drive and efficent. If your buying this car to race it your buying the wrong car. If your expecting this to ride like a caddy, your likely to be disappointed. If your buying the car to commute to work, and pickup the groceries this is a great car. It is predictable, it manuevers well, it is easy on gas, and it isn't likely to break down. This car will doesn't depreciate as quickly as the rest of the competition. It's not as flashy as some of the others either. The corolla is a spartan car. It does the job well, my last corolla had 340K and still didn't miss a beat.

fuel economy predictability cabin space affordabilty

I would like to see the clock integrated into the stereo. I believe subtle changes to the interior panels would make the car more appealing. Toyota should run synthetic in these models to make the frequency of oil changes less demanding.