2009 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Highly dissapointed- will neve

2009 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Highly dissapointed- will never buy Toyota again
By energy_1st on

2009 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

2 months after warranty was over (oh yeah!), check engine light went on (P2727) with less than 50k miles. Ended up changing both the torque converter and solenoids as well as the sensor to get rid of the light... 10 miles later, the light went off again... They're telling me now that the computer has issues which has to be changed. I don't know whom to trust and what to do next. Will trade in my car for another car which won't be a Toyota for sure.... Yep, Toyota's legendary reliability is only good until you're covered under warranty... My advice to you if you decide buy a Toyota, add an extended warranty...

Liked the look and feel. My first car after I graduated from college and loved the student rebate ($500 at the time).

Your dealerships are disgusting especially the Piercey Toyota in Milpitas, CA. Teach them to treat customers such that they feel they can trust them and bring the car there anytime they face an issue. I never felt I could trust Toyora dealership rather than being ripped off by them. I understand your business model (lower the purchase price, make up for the revenue on service fees) seriously???? people are not stupid. Your dealers are charging more than twice for the same service. I'd rather pay more for a better car....