2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
09 Corolla S
By Billy Bob on 03/11/08 02:44 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

More car for the buck! I was pricing a couple of cars at the time, Honda civic and Mazda 3. I've got to say that the new Corolla by far is the best mid size car out there for the money, I have been driving it know for a month and totally love it! Great on gas and great to drive handles awesome. I also own an 05 Corolla and got to say that Toyota did a great job on the new design, a must to test drive.

My Black Sand Pearl, 2009 Corolla S
By Lakesguy on 03/09/08 07:12 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great JBL-6 disk w/XM stereo. Ride is controlled and solid, brakes are strong. Acceleration is pretty much the same as my old 2006 S. Car is VERY quiet on the road. Great gas mileage and great looks.

Nice for getting around town
By Deborah Stone on 03/03/08 07:53 AM (PST)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought the new 2009 corolla and am impressed with the leg room for my teen kids. It is simple, elegant and very much affordable for a single woman who has teenagers.

2009 Corolla XLE
By jilliew on 03/02/08 04:12 AM (PST)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this new body style on the Corollas. I decided to get this over the Prius at the last minute and saved a ton of money and I'm not one bit sorry. The ride in this car is very smooth and handles the road well. I feel safe with all the great safety features it comes with, and the 10 airbags protect everyone that's in the car. Gas mileage is wonderful. I'm averaging 38 mpg. The car has a long list of standard features and they are all good. All told, it's a GREAT value for the money. I'm a first time Toyota owner and I'm very very pleased with this car. It's a keeper for sure.

Great car
By jose on 02/22/08 17:25 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a car for those who prefer quiet and comfort to a sport like driving experience. It provides all the right stuff. I have driven the competition, particularly the Mazda3, and yes it is a more spirited driving machine. However, where in any week or any place will you need such a driving experience? I would buy another in a minute.

2009 Corolla S
By applecandy on 02/19/08 13:01 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car for the money, not a sports car but gets some of the best gas mileage in the industry while looking like you are going 200 MPH. 28-35 MPG with the new real 2008 EPA rating system and seats 4 adults. I have owned many BMW 318s and I would take this car any day over them. I wanted a reliable, safe, good on gas car to drive to work, that also looks sporty. I found that and much more. The car comes standard in any trim level with full font and side air bags front/rear and is 5 star rated front and side impact. It even has motors in the seats for active headrest in case you get rear ended. Includes tire pressure sensors. Great, safe, great on gas and looks like a race car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan in VA is:

$102 per month*