2008 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Nice Little Car

2008 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

Nice Little Car
By missem2003 on

2008 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car in December and have liked the overall interior and exterior look. I got the black/charcoal interior. It looks really nice and I'm hoping that the clean-look lasts in comparison to beige/tan interiors. I'm really happy with the look. The exterior color is Phantom Grey and it's absolutely gorgeous! It's dark enough to cause some mystery but not too dark if you know what I mean. My car comes with slight factory tinting, though you may want to get a darker tinting for that special look. The fuel economy is pretty average. I think that the last time I looked a full tank lasted 280-miles give or take a couple of miles. It's pretty average, considering it's a 2008.

Black interior. White gauge illumination. Factory spoiler. Factory wing. Factory rims. Racing wheel/suspension.

Get dark interior to make your interior last. Get your floor mats included with your car package because they are an extra cost at about $100 (for all 4). Use 91-gas to make the most of your mileage.