2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
BeatsAnyDomestic
By RosyRed on 01/23/09 08:53 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great mileage, easy handling, dash components within easy reach, tire pressure monitors a pain on real cold days - likely with any car with TPM systems. Why they left out an MP3 connector is beyond comprehension - otherwise a perfect car. Good height, visibility, what you want in a larger vehicle but with the great fuel economy .

Great car
By Nancy on 07/02/08 16:24 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Love my new Toyota Corolla LE. Drives and handles great. Love the 6 CD changer and stereo system. Plenty of room and storage space. I live in FL and need to use A/C quite a bit. I'm only getting 24 miles per gallon; not 30/38 as advertised. Does the A/C use 6 miles/gallon??? Is anyone else having this problem in hot weather. It's a 4 cylinder. I have changed my driving habits to increase my mileage such as driving the speed limit, no quick starts and stops and lowered the A/C to a warmer temp.

Love It!
By wms on 05/23/08 14:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We now own 3 Toyotas and we will buy again. This was by far the smartest purchase we have ever made. We are a family of 4 and this is our main mode of transportation. Now that gas is almost at 4.00 a gallon, it takes roughly $40.00 to fill it up when it is dead on empty. We bought it for the mpg and it performs well. My husband uses it daily for work, and he is rather a large person. I would suggest this car before purchasing a Yaris. The Corolla is really a nice car that you don't mind driving if you're downsizing.

Disappointed in mileage
By gary whalen on 03/22/08 16:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Very reliable & dependable car, but we are disappointed in the gas milage, only 32 mpg for local driving and 35 mpg on open road. Was rated near 40 mpg on open road.

2008 Toyota Corolla
By Suddhatma Mukherjee on 06/22/07 08:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Toyota Corolla is not a fast car but is powerful enough for daily city drives and occasional holiday outing. It is more of a touring car rather than a racer or a rally car. The steering is superb with fine cornering abilities. Only the power for engine is a small let down. City driven mileage is 9.86 kmpl but highway driven mileage is 11.0 kmpl.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.