2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Wondering about the mileage

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan

Wondering about the mileage
By rmclemore on

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've only put a thousand miles on my Corolla. Been keeping careful track of my mileage. While the car is hardly broken in yet (1100 actual miles) I have never gotten more than 24.9 mpg. This is generally city mileage. I was expecting better, but maybe as the car loosens up it will improve. The steering wheel is a bit far, as others have mentioned and the the driver's seat a bit short. I am replacing my old Honda Accord Wagon with this car, and expected less space but I was pleasantly surprised about having a better view as the Corolla is a taller car than the Accord. Some minor quality problems, a tiny warp in the windshield, but the car will hopefully be a reliable appliance.

Nice interior. Everything is right there where I can reach it. Good fit. Stereo sounds good. I like the pass through to the trunk.

Some minor quality issues (example: I had to use a wire tie to get a wiring bundle that fell on my foot back up under the dash) . Mileage is less than expected. Blind spot is a little large. Would have loved to own a Corolla Wagon. SUVs are dead, lets get real. I'd like lumbar support. iPod connect?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review